Wednesday, February 22, 2006

San Diego Cruzin



Lemme tell ya. Life dont get much better than cruising along the southern California coast on a Harley with your gal on the back and the sun in your face. I looked down at the back of the chrome headlight and saw my smiling face surrounded by bending palm tree's reaching up into a beautiful blue sky. The way the curved headlight bent everything gave this surreal feeling of cramming the entire surrounding into one image. The sight accurately depicted the feeling itself. I'd highly recommend it. Sucks that my girl probably wont get on the back of your bike, but I'm sure you'll find some way of compensating.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ben Jaedecke said...

Dood....where is the new blog?

Come on mang.... do something interesting...that way you car write about it...and I can read about it....and not feel so sorry for ya!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home